Basel Away Ticket Criteria Announced

No, we flying out at 1735 on the Monday with a change at Munich. Flying back the same route early on the Wednesday

Not yet.

They were added after the game for Shakhtar - not sure if they're doing the same going forwards.

Adding them on,after your confirmed attendance in basel
It's on the letter that comes with the tickets

Cheers mate, my points are up to fuck, nothing seems to tally at all, and they did a readjustment of points in 93:20 over the weekend, or at least mine and my daughter's
It's all a bit haphazard, when I go to the My account/Ticket points page the "purchase date" when points are allocated is after the match for some domestic aways (e.g Leicester in the League Cup, WBA in the Prem) but they've been allocated on the actual purchase date for other games ( e.g. Burnley and Rags away in the Prem).

Don't think this has been posted but for all those going Soho bar is Basel will be welcoming city fans.

It's all a bit haphazard, when I go to the My account/Ticket points page the "purchase date" when points are allocated is after the match for some domestic aways (e.g Leicester in the League Cup, WBA in the Prem) but they've been allocated on the actual purchase date for other games ( e.g. Burnley and Rags away in the Prem).
Same here, they're all over the place.
You used to get the points added as soon as you made your purchase, but not anymore. I can see why they didn't for Shaktar as tickets were so cheap and plentiful, but it's not as if you are going to buy a £49 ticket just for the points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.