Basel away

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Thx_to_Neil_Young, 19 Jan 2018.

1. Jordie

Jordie

I have not been on their website but been told you have to join at a cost of approx. £75 to be able to buy from them. Is this correct?

2. Ardent

Ardent

Not only do I find it hilarious that fans pre-book their travel before obtaining a ticket but absolutely incredulous that tickets for the city end are available (just checked 12 in total) on a resale website at extraordinary amounts (£237.50+).

Whats happened to the Man City I used to know? Those days where I couldn't even give one away.......

3. Mike Brock

Mike Brock

Why is it hilarious?

4. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Giving a ticket away is still a challenge for West Brom tomorrow night

5. Shellac

Shellac

Not much point getting a match ticket if you can't get there. A match ticket is more likely to turn up than a flight/train etc.

6. Gaz in Belgium

Gaz in Belgium

I am in the Basel end and it cost me 150 chf a ticket (approx £115).

7. Ardent

Ardent

I hear it all the time.... Got my cheap travel now I need an expensive resale ticket... Oh here's one from a fan that was never going but wants mega money on ticketbis ----. Anyone got a 'gold dust' ticket?

8. davegee

davegee

Hi im looking for a ticket for the basel v city game i booked the flight and hotel weeks ago and was given duff infomation regarding ticket availability hope a fellow blue can help me PM me on here cheers

9. Cautious

Cautious

There was no joining fee. Very few tickets available atm. Got some for £90ish - keep checking website as they seem to have a few coming back on now and then

10. Jordie

Jordie

Cheers for that pal, I've been on there now and your right.