Basel away

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Thx_to_Neil_Young, 19 Jan 2018.

1. AsaMac

AsaMac

I’ve got a ticket from the Basel website. £90. I will not take the risk of making myself obviously blue. But if others start to cheer after our 3rd goal goes in (and don’t get kicked out) I’ll join them.

2. mcfc moon

mcfc moon

I've got a spare in the home end. £100 FV if anybody fancies it.

3. mcampbell11

mcampbell11

How is it hilarious? Booking flights before the airlines sky rocket the prices. If you wait until you have obtained a ticket you're probs paying well over the odds for your travel.

4. beermusic

beermusic

Still looking for one if anyone has one or knows of one however last minute Thank you

5. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Anyone still looking for a spare for Basel who knows me?

TICKET NOW GONE

Last edited: 5 Feb 2018
  6. whp.blue

whp.blue

Test pilot in a brothel
    I have a spare ticket in the home end. Block G2
    120 chf which is FV.

7. bluesteve1964

bluesteve1964

Now sorted. Thanks

8. Mike Brock

Mike Brock

Still after one or two if anyone can help? Will be in Basel on Monday night or will collect from wherever and whenever is convenient. Cheers

9. Jez

Jez

I've one spare ticket for Basel away. I live in Kent. But you'd have to pay me for Ryanair name change of £110 plus flight cost of around £170 (STN-Basel Mon 12 Feb at 1440 and return Basel-STN Wed 14 Feb at 1735); and either agree to take my booked hotel room for two nights (Hotel Rochat) or I cancel free before midnight Thursday Feb 8 (tomoz). My friend will be at at game and that hotel. I can post ticket express (guaranteed by 1 pm the next day). Obviously prefer bank transfer of amounts but since City fans....
    Jez

10. Jez

Jez

TICKET GONE NOW