Basel (H) - Pre match thread.

City v Basel prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really rate Stones, at the moment he isnt playing his best though, surely.

Bravo always has the potential for a fuck-up, I am not part of the whole hate bravo thing, and he has been good, but he can be a calamity sometimes.

All keepers are capable of calamities. Ederson dropped 24 carat clangers away to Shaktar and Liverpool, but I don't have any problem with him. Bravo is coming off the back of a League Cup win and playing well, so good luck to him.

This may not be a popular opinion with this being a City fan forum but I feel like the team has a real good chance to win this. Danilo at his natural position, Stones and (to a lesser extent) Laporte with something to prove, Zinchenko looking better every match, Silky starting to grow into his role, Foden getting a start in a CL match will be extra motivated, Jesus looking to shake off the rust while Sane and Bernardo will be looking to continue their fine form. Add in the fact that this is possibly Yaya's final start for City and the team will really have some motivation to get a result.

Foden starting means that the gimps that say that Guardiola doesn't promote youth will now change the goalposts to say he doesn't promote youth in more meaningful games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.