Basque and Catalan groups protest ''Tourists Go Home''

Fuck the Spanish and fuck the Armada. I am sympathetic that plenty of our white trash have polluted the place, but that is arguably a seperate issue.

As for tourism, they pretty much rely on this so fuck em. Personally couldn't give a toss if I never went to Spain again, rude ignorant people on the whole and very overrated place to travel.

Fuck the Spanish and fuck the Armada. I am sympathetic that plenty of our white trash have polluted the place, but that is arguably a seperate issue.

As for tourism, they pretty much rely on this so fuck em. Personally couldn't give a toss if I never went to Spain again, rude ignorant people on the whole and very overrated place to travel.
Sssshhhh, remember the inquisition

hahahahahahahaha. 'rude and opinionated' ??

Love Spain in all its glory.

who'd have thought you would label a whole country based on the actions of a few of the population who were a bit nasty too you. Another one on your seemingly long list.......
A whole population and country despised because of one barman who served other people first. Personally, i would be asking to speak with the manager of the bar to inform him that one of his staff is rude and demonstrates poor customer service, and not taking the arse at a whole country on the back of it, but hey ho. Whoever said I was a reasoned and sensible person?

who'd have thought you would label a whole country based on the actions of a few of the population who were a bit nasty too you. Another one on your seemingly long list.......

A whole population and country despised because of one barman who served other people first. Personally, i would be asking to speak with the manager of the bar to inform him that one of his staff is rude and demonstrates poor customer service, and not taking the arse at a whole country on the back of it, but hey ho. Whoever said I was a reasoned and sensible person?
Sometimes, when it seems everyone is being difficult with you, the problem might not be with them!!!

Hey Ho, was you there on that beach at that bar in Denia 35 years ago? was you fuck so how do you know what happened, how do you know what the barman said and the way he acted towards me and my young kids, get off your fucking high horse and keep your fucking snout out, the man was rude, arrogant and swearing, among the words i could understand were English bastidos, how would you react, no don't answer that because i know you fucking wet lettuce, and no, there was no manager to complain to because he was the manager, it was a one man band, i wasn't the only English he did it to as well, he was lucky he didn't get fucking lynched

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.