battling tiredness

burning blue soul

sun, sand, sea....thats right, im at rhyl sun ctr
i'm struggling a bit with feeling exhausted after work and not having much energy to do stuff in the evenings. i don't work long hours and my job is not overly taxing, so i'm sure its not work related.

i don't smoke, drink heavily or eat shit food, and my lifestyle hasn't recently changed. i'm mid forties, btw.

has anyone gone through this problem?, or can you offer some constructive tips to combat it?

much appreciated. BBS.

i'm struggling a bit with feeling exhausted after work and not having much energy to do stuff in the evenings. i don't work long hours and my job is not overly taxing, so i'm sure its not work related.

i don't smoke, drink heavily or eat shit food, and my lifestyle hasn't recently changed. i'm mid forties, btw.

has anyone gone through this problem?, or can you offer some constructive tips to combat it?

much appreciated. BBS.

I'm 29 and pretty much the same mate.... along with some emotional detachment I put it off for ages... eventually i had a seizure and made an appointment with my local GP.

Told her everything what's gone on and she asked my medical opinion on it (reason why I never bother with doctors anymore).

I'm having to go for blood tests and an ECG to make sure it's not my heart pumping low blood pressure... I told her my opinion about it being stress/anxiety related.

Lot on your mind? If like me you pile that shit up until the little stuff gets on tip of you that you just buckle, then it could all be related.

Go see your doctor, don't put it off waiting for something worse to happen.

much appreciated. BBS.

I'd advise joining a gym and working out with cardio three times a week. It's amazing what some pre workplace exercise can do for your energy levels
But as already posted, go and see your Doctor. It could be down to a number of things from a basic lack of exercise to something far more sinister

I'm 29 and pretty much the same mate.... along with some emotional detachment I put it off for ages... eventually i had a seizure and made an appointment with my local GP.

Told her everything what's gone on and she asked my medical opinion on it (reason why I never bother with doctors anymore).

I'm having to go for blood tests and an ECG to make sure it's not my heart pumping low blood pressure... I told her my opinion about it being stress/anxiety related.

Lot on your mind? If like me you pile that shit up until the little stuff gets on tip of you that you just buckle, then it could all be related.

Go see your doctor, don't put it off waiting for something worse to happen.

im not stressed, or im not aware of stressing - im not sure how that all works, if im honest.

i will go to the docs, but for now i need to try a few other options.

much appreciated. BBS.
Go and see you doctor.

On the back of a different issue i've just been through ECG's, 24hr ECG's, blood tests etc and only this week have been diagnosed with an inactive thyroid gland. One of the main symptoms of this is feeling tired a lot of the time and can lead to heavy weight gain, slow heart etc etc. They are re testing me in a months time as im showing no symptoms at the moment, but if it tests the same again i have to go on medication for the rest of my life, but it is treatable and i should have no long term effects.

The upshot of that is, if i hadn't gone to see my doctor, i would never have known. Not saying it is that thats causing your tiredness, but there is very likely a medical reason you are feeling so exhausted and the only way to find that out is to go and see your doctor.

much appreciated. BBS.

Go see your Doctor...... I wouldn't recommend doing any Gym or strenuous stuff until you've had a thorough check over.

I'd advise joining a gym and working out with cardio three times a week. It's amazing what some pre workplace exercise can do for your energy levels
But as already posted, go and see your Doctor. It could be down to a number of things from a basic lack of exercise to something far more sinister

thanks for the tip, i'm not overweight and i do walk quite a bit, but increasing excercise is something i will do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.