battling tiredness

Request blood/testosterone tests.

In the meantime,re-evaluate your diet,drink plenty of water and supplement with a high quality Multi-Vit ( one with easily absorbable forms of Vitamins B,C,D,E along with zinc,iron,magnesium and selenium).Omega 3 caps are also useful.

i'm struggling a bit with feeling exhausted after work and not having much energy to do stuff in the evenings. i don't work long hours and my job is not overly taxing, so i'm sure its not work related.

i don't smoke, drink heavily or eat shit food, and my lifestyle hasn't recently changed. i'm mid forties, btw.

has anyone gone through this problem?, or can you offer some constructive tips to combat it?

much appreciated. BBS.

Sounds like AIDS to me. Don't bother with a Doctor, you probably wont last through the waiting room.

Anyone else got any medical issues they need me to look into?

I developed this to the point of not being able to get through the day without a 2 hour afternoon kip. (Retired).

Had bloods taken testosterone tests, etc.

Ferratin levels were very low after a hip operation so I was put on iron for 13 weeks.

This seemed to do the trick but when I stopped the iron I reverted.

New bloods indicated nowt wrong

So I Started on iron tablets, magnesium, multi B vit complex and turmeric.

After 6 weeks I've just stopped needing a daily kip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.