Bayern Home/ Roma Away Tickets

mcfcirlam

Firstly, I paid £35 to watch the CSKA game, I then claimed my BOGOF ticket and gave it away, my fault I know, but to be fair I dont think I could have sold it.

Now I've paid £40 for the Bayern Game and just had notification that I have got a Roma ticket, but still do not know the price.

How about, all supporters who are either going to Rome for a "Dead Rubber" or to get behind the team and help us qualify should be credited the £40 and watch the Bayern game for free.

We also got pissed on at home games this season because of the roof, or no roof, no compensation for this either.

mcfcirlam said:
Firstly, I paid £35 to watch the CSKA game, I then claimed my BOGOF ticket and gave it away, my fault I know, but to be fair I dont think I could have sold it.

Now I've paid £40 for the Bayern Game and just had notification that I have got a Roma ticket, but still do not know the price.

How about, all supporters who are either going to Rome for a "Dead Rubber" or to get behind the team and help us qualify should be credited the £40 and watch the Bayern game for free.

We also got pissed on at home games this season because of the roof, or no roof, no compensation for this either.

Am i missing something here, why should you watch Bayern for free

chris85mcfc said:
mcfcirlam said:

I was at the City v Wycombe League Cup game in 95, whilst full of the flu....I want a freebie for Bayern too!

BlueSkyBlue said:
chris85mcfc said:
mcfcirlam said:

I was at the City v Wycombe League Cup game in 95, whilst full of the flu....I want a freebie for Bayern too!

This HAS to be the most moronic thread ive ever seen on here

And thats saying something

chris85mcfc said:
mcfcirlam said:

And why did he pay £10 over face value for CSKA Moscow?

A thread because someone gave away their BOGOG ticket for CSKA.

I bet people look forward to the Xmas presents the OP gets them!

mcfcirlam said:

You said this was a Moronic thread, well on reflection it was worse than that and it must have been one of those days.
Last night, still got wet because of the rain, dont care.
Gave away my BOGOF CSKA Ticket, nice gesture
Tickets for Rome, on the way,

Thank you Sergio, thank you City for last night and I promise not to type what i'm thinking at the time in future.

Hope the thread can be deleted as it was all bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.