BBC Football pages "improvements"

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by cleavers, 12 Aug 2017.

1. The Black Shed

The Black Shed

2. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

I thought much the same. Sometimes I want to see all the matches in a particular league for the next week or two, all on the same page.

I assume some of it is trying to refit it to tablets, but it makes it painful to use.

3. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
  4. Trevor Morley's Tache

Trevor Morley's Tache

Doing stuff
    Is it easier to see the Rag stories?

Let's face it, all sport content including on-line content come from Media City. It's bound to be shit.

5. chesterbells

chesterbells

For football, tend to avoid at all costs due to Simon Stone and his gang, so the points in the OP don't bother me tbh

6. cleavers

cleavers

Well since they do 2+ a day, its hard to avoid them.

7. Passittogordon

Passittogordon

The only thing the BBC could do to improve is die. They claim impartiality, have you ever seen them miss a chance to take a dig or hop on the rag or dipper loveboat? Second they claim to be comercial and advert free to aid this impartiality and therefor need the licence fee to provide this impartiality. Two things 1 they sell every show they produce in foreign territories which generated ten fold that of the license fee, they sell all USP tv shows like Bake off, Life on mars etc to foreign broadcasters which also brings in a shit ton of revenue. Point two; every single day there is an advert for either an Apple product or one or the social media giants thinly veiled as a news story. To get to the point..FUCK THE BBC. Everybody needs to argue the toss over the license fee and flat refuse on basis of the afoementioned shinanigans to pay the bloody thing. Before any ITK old timer pipes up and tells me the license fee isnt BBC and that only part of the reason. Tres truth is that the bandwitdth terestial broadcasters used to have to buy to output programming is now extinct no more ~~~~~ only 010101010101.

8. nmc

nmc

Thought the Beeb might just merge their website with United's - similar content etc.

9. dennishasdoneit

dennishasdoneit

Football..
    Very well said.the bbc..who 'didn't see ' owt really sir.