Why the fuck do you think any City fan would want anything to do with that corrupt organisation ? If nothing else it yet again demonstrates the companies lack of self awareness.

I'm 40 most of my pocket money goes to pay your ridiculous license fee so you can pay millions to people like Chris Evans and have twats like Phil Neville talk bollocks on motd so stick your programme up your are and make get another documentry about the class of 93 bullshit or rooneys wig

If it's obsessive passions you're looking for why don't you just make a programme on the employees at the BBC Sport website who are not only all unhealthily obsessed with United and fill their pages with positive stories on them but also routinely slag off City at every opportunity.
Or how some of their former employees were obsessively passionate about young children.....

Hi all,

I am emailing on behalf of the BBC with regards to finding a couple of people for a radio documentary.

The documentary is focussing on young people and their obsessive passions and one of the sections is on football. If anyone part of Bluemoon would like to get involved then please get in contact!

We are looking specifically for young (15-25), passionate and interesting individuals who spend all their pocket money on Man City and Man City-related merchandise!

Thank you for your time,
Ellis (ellis.howellwilliams@wisebuddah.com)
WiseBuddah
https://www.wisebuddah.com

Id like to echo the sentiments of my fellow Blue Mooners and tell you to do one, but I don't believe you were aware of how the BBC is viewed on this forum before your posting, maybe you could look at the following thread http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/complaint-to-bbc-regarding-pete-the-badge.326791/
Then Ellis you will be an even Wiser Buddah and take the opportunity to tell the clowns over at Rag PR in Salford exactly what we think of them

If it's obsessive passions you're looking for why don't you just make a programme on the employees at the BBC Sport website who are not only all unhealthily obsessed with United and fill their pages with positive stories on them but also routinely slag off City at every opportunity.
Brilliant.

Sorry Ellis but I think you'll find that all trust has been broken down with City fans as far as the BBC is concerned. Let's be honest the likely angle of this documentary from the BBC will be how moneybags City exploits young people for their pocket money. I don't suppose there will be much coverage of how our owners have invested billions in one of the most deprived areas of the UK, creating thousands of jobs, helping to create schools and colleges, building 6,000 homes, supporting innovation at our universities, or the hundreds of community projects we have done in Manchester. Apart from a couple of very short segments on North West Tonight the BBC has ignored this story for eight years and concentrated on making snidey digs about our club on social media (and jibes from moneybags Lineker on Match of the Day). That's when they are not running propaganda about our rivals or using our public money to promote their sponsors. To quote one of your favourite highly-paid BBC commentators Alan Green in his response to City just qualifying (not winning) the Champions League: "You are having a laugh."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.