We are looking specifically for young (15-25), passionate and interesting individuals who spend all their pocket money on Man City . Pocket money who the feck gets pocket money at 25

Hi all,

I am emailing on behalf of the BBC with regards to finding a couple of people for a radio documentary.

The documentary is focussing on young people and their obsessive passions and one of the sections is on football. If anyone part of Bluemoon would like to get involved then please get in contact!

We are looking specifically for young (15-25), passionate and interesting individuals who spend all their pocket money on Man City and Man City-related merchandise!

Thank you for your time,
Ellis (ellis.howellwilliams@wisebuddah.com)
WiseBuddah
https://www.wisebuddah.com
How old is Pete the badge ?? piss off BBC.
Oh and why City ?? is cos you cant find any match going united fans ??

You'll find plenty of plastics and sheep across the water at Salford Quays to interview. Most of them have Euros as pocket money. Along with United megastore bags. Go to your beloved United. Two faced f***er's!

I don't think anyone working with the BBC should turn up here and expect a warm welcome to be honest. Good luck.
Exactly.tell the effing bbc to do one.
On the one hand they openly take the piss out of one of most loyal fans (PTB) in a cruel and unnecessary manner,then they lie and deny they did so intentionally...on the other they want blues to contribute to a radio show???
Maybe i should lie about my age and ask to contribute...they would find out exactly how much contempt i have for that despicable organisation.
No one at the corporation knew about mr savilles antics for over 4 decades(another lie)..,now they want 'young' fans to explain their passion for football???
YCNMIU.

Aye, ask Gary Lineker to partake. The obsessive twat loved sticking his nose into the Walker deal. From a world class right back to an overpriced shite right back over night.

Crisp shagging twat.
Exactly. Wonder how much GL made out of his own lucrative WALKERS deal...im sure his agent drove up the effing contractual fiscal rewards season upon season...
Now he we have the hypocritical top paid bbc presenter digging his considerable nose into a Walker deal that doesnt concern him.
Gary,why dont you tell us how much u earn at the bbc,how much walkers pay you every year and how much u put on leicester city at 5000/1 to win the prem ...then we can look at your current comments again.
Fucking idiot.

Think some of you are being needlessly hostile to somebody who doesn't actually work for the BBC here. He works for an independent production company and if anything, maybe something like this would be an opportunity to establish our own alternative narrative that will be aired on the BBC. Don't see what abusing somebody who doesn't even work for the BBC will achieve here other than potentially make some more enemies in the media.

Think some of you are being needlessly hostile to somebody who doesn't actually work for the BBC here. He works for an independent production company and if anything, maybe something like this would be an opportunity to establish our own alternative narrative that will be aired on the BBC. Don't see what abusing somebody who doesn't even work for the BBC will achieve here other than potentially make some more enemies in the media.
I think the abuse has been aimed at the corporation not the OP tbh.

Dear All,

Sorry to have caused some upset with my post. I can assure you that was not my intention. As some of you have touched on I do not work for the BBC and have no affiliation with them whatsoever. I am simply a lowly researcher for an independent production company trying to locate some names for my producers!

The age range is set at 15-25 because the documentary is being pitched at BBC Radio 1 (not BBC Sport). The proposed interviewer is a Man City fan and so we wanted to find a Man City fan to contribute. That is why Man City was chosen as the team to focus on: not anything to do with the wealth of the club or to spin any sort of agenda about money and Man City.

In terms of concerns about the potential for the documentary to be slanted, its focus is very light-hearted and 'the dedicated football fan' is only a small part of the overall show.

Sorry again for any irritation or distress caused by my involvement in this thread.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
Dear All,

Sorry to have caused some upset with my post. I can assure you that was not my intention. As some of you have touched on I do not work for the BBC and have no affiliation with them whatsoever. I am simply a lowly researcher for an independent production company trying to locate some names for my producers!

The age range is set at 15-25 because the documentary is being pitched at BBC Radio 1 (not BBC Sport). The proposed interviewer is a Man City fan and so we wanted to find a Man City fan to contribute.

In terms of concerns about the potential for the documentary to be slanted, its focus is very light-hearted and 'the dedicated football fan' is only a small part of the overall show.

Sorry again for any irritation or distress caused by my involvement in this thread.

Many thanks.

Not upset at all, just glad you cleared up the confusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.