BBC's gossip column

Halfpenny

Few newspapers. Good, the bad and the ugly, in that order.
Manchester City believe they have secured the signing of Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon in a deal worth £30m that sees him demanding a weekly wage in excess of £200,000. (Observer)

But City will miss out on Valencia striker David Villa. The Blues had been prepared to pay £50m for Villa, but he is only interested in moving to a team in the Champions League. (Sunday Express)

Instead, City will bid £6m for West Ham striker Craig Bellamy. (Daily Star)
1) Yes please.
2) Understandable
3) Fuck off.

buffon would be a good signing IMO but bellamy would be fucking awful

should be in transfer forum though shouldn't it?

If Buffon comes in, I wouldn't be suprised if Jo Hart puts in a transfer request.

I wouldn't blame him because a keeper isn't our top priority and if they think it is then were doomed.

Its not Harts fault were in this position.

SboroBlu said:
If Buffon comes in, I wouldn't be suprised if Jo Hart puts in a transfer request.

I wouldn't blame him because a keeper isn't our top priority and if they think it is then were doomed.

EXACTLY my thoughts as well. A goal keeper is the least of our concern and if they really are going to waste (yes waste) that much money on a goal keeper then I will lose my faith.

avoidconfusion said:
SboroBlu said:

EXACTLY my thoughts as well. A goal keeper is the least of our concern and if they really are going to waste (yes waste) that much money on a goal keeper then I will lose my faith.

I really don't think you need to worry about them running out of transfer or wages budget.

I said on the Transfers Forum thread about this story that keeper is the most important position in the team, IMO.

avoidconfusion said:
SboroBlu said:

How are you wasting money when you are bringing in a player who is at least twice as good as the one he will be replacing?

AntonDonJuan said:
avoidconfusion said:
How are you wasting money when you are bringing in a player who is at least twice as good as the one he will be replacing?

This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.