BBC's gossip column

Instead, City will bid £6m for West Ham striker Craig Bellamy. (Daily Star)

If he wasn't such a fucking low life I would feel sorry for him, a we want, world class superstar and end up with a journeyman forward, that's heavily linked with I manager that is being turned on more and more everyday.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Instead, City will bid £6m for West Ham striker Craig Bellamy. (Daily Star)

If he wasn't such a fucking low life I would feel sorry for him, a we want, world class superstar and end up with a journeyman forward, that's heavily linked with I manager that is being turned on more and more everyday.

genius move for addressing the (alleged) dressing room disharmony isn't it.

To be honest, I wouldn't believe the majority of the stuff you read in the press gossip columns. They're wrong more often than they're right.

Plus, they're reporting what people have said or what agents have hinted at, not the truth. City haven't said they're interested in Bellamy, I'm guessing Bellamy's agent has a lot to do with it. If his agent's said City were interested, then the papers will report it, true or not.

I'd say, stay calm and see what happens in January. :P

Ducado said:
AntonDonJuan said:
How are you wasting money when you are bringing in a player who is at least twice as good as the one he will be replacing?

This

FFS how anyone can have so little faith in Joe is mind boggling, the lad hasn't put a foot wrong. I hope to God this transfer rumour has no substance and is just rag bullshit.

I fear you may have missed out the most crucial part;

Manchester City boss Mark Hughes faces a players' revolt at Eastlands, with some of the squad holding an unofficial meeting over resentment towards both Hughes and Robinho. (News of the World)

Dr.Faustus said:
I fear you may have missed out the most crucial part;

Manchester City boss Mark Hughes faces a players' revolt at Eastlands, with some of the squad holding an unofficial meeting over resentment towards both Hughes and Robinho. (News of the World)
The way they are playing right now there is no way most of them are even speaking to eachother let alone meeting outside training.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.