Be a part of City Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Manchester City's highly anticipated season launch party, City Live, is less than two weeks away and we're giving Bluemoon members the chance to be a part of it!

The Manchester Camerata will be opening the event, which takes place at Manchester Central on Wednesday 5 August, and we thought who better to accompany the prestigious orchestra than the very same fans who come together everyday on bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk and open every City game with a rendition of Blue Moon?

We would need you to be at Manchester Central at 6pm on the 4th of August to rehearse.

If you would like to join the choir then please contact citylive@bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk to register your interest and we will confirm by Thursday.

I'm howling at the thought of certain members on here joining the Manchester Camerata for the evening. Absolute scenes.

I`m tuning up my tonsils as we speak Tickets to get in would be handy,anyone had theirs yet ?

Anyone who is involved gets free standing tickets for themselves plus a guest.

We don't get a seat? Fuck that! It's hard enough standing up when we score, fuck standing up all bastard night.

Hahaha oh no. the Manc Orchestra all singing bluemoon like it's some hymn... Shame if the members of this group are rags :D

Pure comedy, bunch of rags singing bluemoon :D

G%C3%A1bor-Tak%C3%A1cs-Nagy-and-Manchester-Camerata.jpg

"We're city, we're barmy, we're off our fucking heads" hahaha

I'm signing upthough, I want that blondies number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.