Be the 12th man, zip it!

When did they change the rules ? I will still drink in town anyway but cheers for the heads up.

It’s always been like that in City square as far as I know

I’m sure someone will know when it was ok to drink in City square tho maybe in the earlier years it wasn’t but I’ve slept since then :-)

1) Booing ucl anthem and claiming that uefa is just for protecting old guard is no different of Trump's protesting global organizations like NATO, NAFTA and claiming that state establishment and FBİ do not want him in power.
2) This is not City of 3rd division. This City is global brand with best manager in world and stars like KDB, Sane, Jesus who will achieve important individual awards in future. So act according to that. It will be better for you. Move on.
3) If UEFA really still have agenda against us why we drew to Dynamo Kiev in 1/8 of 2015-16 campaign, to Monaco in 1/8 of 2016-17 campaign and this year to easiest of all Basel? Also 1st spot team for our group was Shakhtar. You all still prefer to believe conspiracies?
Shit effort. Point missed completely.

Wasn’t the contract for the ditty given to Platini’s son-in-law?
Look at all the corrupt things UEFA are doing like FFP, re-distributing the UK tv money to other countries, changing the co-efficient to reward ‘historic success’, letting more Italian clubs in despite not meriting inclusion, not giving enough tickets to the finalists and passing them onto corporates and cronies, not giving two shits about racism, punishing being one minute late out for the 2nd half more than punishing racist fans, screwing City fans for the CSKA debacle and then not punishing CSKA for letting a few hundred of their fans in. Is that enough? Have I missed anything out?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.