Be the 12th man, zip it!

Only reason I’m in favour of stopping is that it’s lost its power in terms of a protest and has become tradition with some not even knowing why they are booing.

I say stop it for now as job done. If UEFA try it on again then start it again so people ask what have UEFA done now?

You think our fans have already forgotten why they are actually booing it in the first place ?

Do you also think they are thick and stupid as well by chance ?

I hate booing in general. Not the noise. But it is the most pissy, least productive form of protest. It has become so common as to be almost redundant. Boo at half time, Boo if you don't score. Boo if the manager doesn't wave. Boo if the tea is cold. Boo a song. Boo the ref. Boo sky. Boo BT sports. Boo Uefa. Fucking hell. If you don't like it don't go.

so your point is ???

The moment will be quite amusing if/when City players are ready to receive medals and the UEFA CL cup,
tuned by what many feel is the continental glorification,
supported by 30,000 wildly booeing City fans,
Pep and players will be so so happy. It's a Boo-cup!

How do you know booing doesn't bother Uefa, it seems to bother you.

It apparently does bother them since they tried to fine City due to the booing by the fans. Personally, I think it is great. After every CL match there are stories written to explain why City fans boo the jingle. It keeps the reasons for fans contempt at the behavior of UEFA in front of people.

1) Booing ucl anthem and claiming that uefa is just for protecting old guard is no different of Trump's protesting global organizations like NATO, NAFTA and claiming that state establishment and FBİ do not want him in power.
2) This is not City of 3rd division. This City is global brand with best manager in world and stars like KDB, Sane, Jesus who will achieve important individual awards in future. So act according to that. It will be better for you. Move on.
3) If UEFA really still have agenda against us why we drew to Dynamo Kiev in 1/8 of 2015-16 campaign, to Monaco in 1/8 of 2016-17 campaign and this year to easiest of all Basel? Also 1st spot team for our group was Shakhtar. You all still prefer to believe conspiracies?

I know why I boo the silly jingle but I am going to add another reason. Even though one of the main sponsers of the Champs League is Heineken I am not allowed to buy a single pint of alcohol in City Square or inside the ground. They do not trust me it seems as i may get drunk and start trouble and yet I have just read another thread about the Champions Club. It seems the invited few can drink as much Heineken as their stomachs can hold and it is even free. It seems that Corporate people are sensible and can be trusted to behave........... or is it just that if you or your company have enough money ...........

Fuck 'em Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1) Booing ucl anthem and claiming that uefa is just for protecting old guard is no different of Trump's protesting global organizations like NATO, NAFTA and claiming that state establishment and FBİ do not want him in power.
2) This is not City of 3rd division. This City is global brand with best manager in world and stars like KDB, Sane, Jesus who will achieve important individual awards in future. So act according to that. It will be better for you. Move on.
3) If UEFA really still have agenda against us why we drew to Dynamo Kiev in 1/8 of 2015-16 campaign, to Monaco in 1/8 of 2016-17 campaign and this year to easiest of all Basel? Also 1st spot team for our group was Shakhtar. You all still prefer to believe conspiracies?

Who has mentioned a conspiracy ? Do you know why we boo the silly jingle ?

I know why I boo the silly jingle but I am going to add another reason. Even though one of the main sponsers of the Champs League is Heineken I am not allowed to buy a single pint of alcohol in City Square or inside the ground. They do not trust me it seems as i may get drunk and start trouble and yet I have just read another thread about the Champions Club. It seems the invited few can drink as much Heineken as their stomachs can hold and it is even free. It seems that Corporate people are sensible and can be trusted to behave........... or is it just that if you or your company have enough money ...........

Fuck 'em Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You can drink in City square before and after the match I know this as I was well pissed on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.