#beardsagainstthecancer

Gareth Brooks said:
Only just been made aware of this thread.

Thank you for the support, fellas. It's been one hell of a year, but thankfully my surgeon at Hope Hospital did an amazing job and removed the cancer in January.

I'm still not 100%, but managed to make the last game of the season and also DJ'd for the players at the Premiership winning party at the Town Hall.

We raised £2,400.00 for the Christie selling the Beards Against the Cancer t-shirts and mugs.

Thanks again, for all the support. Really means a lot.

Gareth

And likewise Gareth,I don`t know how I missed this thread.Great news for you and your family and nice to hear that you raised some nice cash for a great charity.Well done and good luck mate.

Gareth Brooks said:

Thank you for the support, fellas. It's been one hell of a year, but thankfully my surgeon at Hope Hospital did an amazing job and removed the cancer in January.

I'm still not 100%, but managed to make the last game of the season and also DJ'd for the players at the Premiership winning party at the Town Hall.

We raised £2,400.00 for the Christie selling the Beards Against the Cancer t-shirts and mugs.

Gareth

Well in.

Gareth Brooks said:

Gareth
Fair play fella, hope all is now going well.

Oh, and get working on your post count you lazy bastard.

Gareth Brooks said:

Gareth

Follow you on twitter so have kept up with your news you country & western playing twat!

Glad things are getting better for you beardie :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.