Beautiful on the pitch.. Uglier by the day off it?

We can't expect every decision by the Club to flavour us. You don't either bit I'm not sure that goes for everyone on here lol.

The key thing for me is that the balance of decision are right. For example, the Club have given Citizens card holders more priority for Champs League home tickets. I preferred last season when I could snap up four or six tickets for the less sexy games straight away but that might not have been fair on others.

If Blues have stopped coming when season cards are from £299 and we play great football, it's their choice.

I kind of disagree with you there. Why are blues walking away from £299 tickets (are there that many of those available?) and the best football we've seen in years? Is there anything that would bring them back, even for the odd game or two if not week in week out. Has anyone asked them?

I get the feeling that people see expression of dissent and dissatisfaction as a bad thing for the club. Dissenters get shouted down a heap on places like this, get labelled things spoiled and moaners and worse.

I see it as a real positive, I hope the club do too. They'll never be able to satisfy everyone, but if someone walks away or is thinking of walking away and doesn't tell anyone why, what can anyone do about it.

I kind of disagree with you there. Why are blues walking away from £299 tickets (are there that many of those available?) and the best football we've seen in years? Is there anything that would bring them back, even for the odd game or two if not week in week out. Has anyone asked them?

I get the feeling that people see expression of dissent and dissatisfaction as a bad thing for the club. Dissenters get shouted down a heap on places like this, get labelled things spoiled and moaners and worse.

I see it as a real positive, I hope the club do too. They'll never be able to satisfy everyone, but if someone walks away or is thinking of walking away and doesn't tell anyone why, what can anyone do about it.

I agree with some of your post. I was disappointed, for example, that there was no protest about the way Hughes was sacked, even given his rag background. It felt for me that we got old as a fan base that day.

Blues come and go and "other lads come to take our place." We are not a path of least resistance fan base, otherwise most of us would be rags. (The last coach to leave the Harringey Irish Social Club yesterday was the Stretdord Blues).

Most of us don't need the Club to be successful and even a few Blues find it difficult to handle our success. The truth is often arranger than fiction mate.

The times they are a changing , we can reminisce about the Kippax the wooden benches in Platt Lane the shite Greenall lager and for most of the time we had an average football team (and a new manager every 18 months)and when the Derby game was always the first fixture we looked for . Now we have a state of the art stadium , a world class squad of players, the best manager/coach in world football and half decent pies , the down side is the selfie tourist day tripper you will most likely be sitting next to with their half an half scarf which is a small price to pay for the entertainment we witness every couple of weeks at the Etihad .Maybe i can hark back to the '68 team and a game which was originally the domain of the great unwashed , but we really have in football terms won the lottery since the ADUG take over ,but i will still look for the Derby game when the fixtures come out, (i would never tire of smashing those bastards) and no matter how much progress we have made it will not stop me pissing in the sink when the bogs are full on a match day :)
Well, the club have obviously been listening to supporters on that point. The toilets near block 305 in EL3 have had a row of sinks taken out and replaced by urinals! It IS filtering through.

That would mean no new supporters are worthy. They can bring the same passion.

There are different arguments here. A local replaced by another local could be deemed ok but replaced by a fan who leaves miles away not so. Yet the traveller could argue they put the miles in and deserve respect.

Cheltenham branch go every game and no way could any of them be classed as a tourist or Jcl. More loyal than most local fans.

I agree. Took me 6hrs to get there for the bournemouth game and I made a right tit of myself in the east stand level one by being the only person it seemed standing up and singing! A fat balding 42yr old man with a stupid Welsh accent showing more passion than most around me.
The prices of the food and drink was quite a surprise to be honest but they got u by the balls when your in the ground and there were plenty of us queuing up to sample the goods. The balti pie was OK actually. A first for me and the wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.