Beautiful on the pitch.. Uglier by the day off it?

hate these shit posts ,everything about this club is on a another planet compared to the dross we were served up pre etihad, apart from the pubs but now being closer to the city centre compensates for that

Think of it this way, if we were still crap we would still be getting fleeced, at least you have the chance to watch possibly the best football that we have ever played.

If you don't want to spend extra at the ground then fair play,

Think you will find hardly any real blues working at the club anymore

I buy tickets for games and nowt else.

Beer is shit, cider is shit, food is shit and all over priced

I not bought myself a shirt since 1988 and that was off the back of a lorry. Fortunately my kids gave up on kits at about the age of 14. My lad would rather I buy Him a decent polo shirt compared to a city shirt.
The red wine isn't too bad to be fair.

Think you will find hardly any real blues working at the club anymore

I buy tickets for games and nowt else.

Beer is shit, cider is shit, food is shit and all over priced

I not bought myself a shirt since 1988 and that was off the back of a lorry. Fortunately my kids gave up on kits at about the age of 14. My lad would rather I buy Him a decent polo shirt compared to a city shirt.

The dark fruit Strongbow is a reasonable addition I think!

Can you really not go 90mins without eating or drinking something ? I doubt the club is charging for the parking after doing so much to attract a crowd in for the womens game

Ok apart from the dark fruit and the red wine what have the owners done for us".................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.