Beautiful on the pitch.. Uglier by the day off it?

Think you will find hardly any real blues working at the club anymore

I buy tickets for games and nowt else.

Beer is shit, cider is shit, food is shit and all over priced

I not bought myself a shirt since 1988 and that was off the back of a lorry. Fortunately my kids gave up on kits at about the age of 14. My lad would rather I buy Him a decent polo shirt compared to a city shirt.
Last thing i bought from the official shop was a scarf for my daughter, a pink glittery shirt with the badge on for her too, and a jacket for myself. Already got plenty of polo shirts for me. Then moonchester gave her a free inflatable banana. Made her day, what made mine was the result, we won :-)

As ever, if you dare question the club, you're not a big blue, should fuck off to OT or watch from your armchair.

Far too many blues are alright, Jack.
Far too many blues are arseholes.

Look at what he's moaning about.

A whinge or is it really getting worse?

No ticket for Spurs, well unless I wanted to listen to the likes of Marwood pontificating at City in the City, so Women's Cup Final for me and the kids. Regular visitors to the CFA as my lad, despite being a season ticket holder, likes the "little ground" better. No problem parking on site and walk over the bridge. Tomorrow make sure you have a fiver in your pocket for parking.. Womens Fa wanting s slice of the cash? or just City dipping its hand in my pocket again?

Over the last few years I've seen some of the best football since the 70's but the club just seems to be going further away from me. Food: rip off, drinks: rip off, padded seats: near me full of selfie lovers in half and half scarves, Poor kit quality wrapped in corporate bullshit, ticket allocations seem to be smaller and smaller, but if you have a box have as many as you want, worsening ticket office where details are delayed seemingly to let the non regular match goer, players and club hangers on get there hands out first.

So I'll p
ark on the street, and other than my match ticket the club gets nothing.. Maybe this is why the club needs tourists... but City will always be my team, 220 will always be my spot, but not sure this is my club anymore.

I wish we had some happy fans to get us through this fucking awful state the club is in. Ripping off its fans & giving us fuck all.

I've been going since 1970, I still enjoy it immensely, best football I've ever watched, best view I've ever had, cheapest season ticket in terms of value for money I've probably ever had too. I do away games when I can, and generally don't have a problem getting a ticket, I was offered one for tomorrow, but I'm working so can't make it.

I don't buy food or drink at the stadium (unless its an emergency), I park on a street, been like that since before we moved to The Etihad. I'll buy merchandise if I like it, but they don't force anyone to buy it, so its not an issue for me.

{edit}
I opt into the emails/texts I need, and out of the ones I don't care for, so I don't get all these surveys that people complain about.

I've been going since 1970, I still enjoy it immensely, best football I've ever watched, best view I've ever had, cheapest season ticket in terms of value for money I've probably ever had too. I do away games when I can, and generally don't have a problem getting a ticket, I was offered one for tomorrow, but I'm working so can't make it.

I don't buy food or drink at the stadium (unless its an emergency), I park on a street, been like that since before we moved to The Etihad. I'll buy merchandise if I like it, but they don't force anyone to buy it, so its not an issue for me.

{edit}
I opt into the emails/texts I need, and out of the ones I don't care for, so I don't get all these surveys that people complain about.
you and thousands and thousands of other blues mate

Blame FFP - even now- pressure is on all clubs to maximise the take from all fans... Every fan from every club. Point the finger by all means but not at the club.

The world evolves and moves on and anyone in any customer service industry, which is what we are, will tell you not everyone will like it. As a bit of an oldie myself I find some of the stuff cringe-worthy but a lot of younger fans like it and they are our future.

I don't do the getting pissed with the lads pre match any more, some are no longer with us and the rest got married and gave up a long time ago. If I want a bite to eat I will grab a sandwich in town first and get to the ground about 2pm, watch a bit of the City square stuff then go in and usually straight home afterwards. This is the best football I have seen since Bell Lee and Summerbee were tearing up defences and with a season ticket it costs £35 a game, a steal! As others have said with some planning you can avoid all the hype and extra cost, get to the ground just prior to kick off, watch the usually great football and do one. Simple. If you are not thrilled with what is on offer at the moment it is definitely time to call it a day.

Hang on I thought the Etihad won awards for the food?

Matchfood at most grounds used to be half arsed pie and chips, the only argument was who's pies were the best... but what about those poor souls who don't rate pies high on the culinary excellence scale? Also if anyone really thinks it's too dear for what it is you can always eat before or after the game it's not that bloody long, I'll happily not need to eat or drink booze for 2hrs while there's a game on, it doesn't really add much to the experience in truth when you really think about it.

I have to say we don't half have some moaners who want every little thing their own way among our fanbase. When will some people ever be happy if not now of all times?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.