Beautiful on the pitch.. Uglier by the day off it?

I think we have an ageing fan base and thread's like this keep confirming it.

The food and drink were shit when we were at Main Road along with the team - I think some would rather go back to that - or is it you're just longing to be young again?

Yeah I wish it was 1998, with Frank Clark strumming his guitar whilst we plummeted to near oblivion. Turning up week in week out to watch jokers lose at home to Stockport and Bury, but it was fucking great cos it was a proper Manc serving me my pint and the club really really loved me

Get real, best days EVER to be a blue and every single supporter of any club in the whole country would swap places with us in a heartbeat
^^^^ This!

The world evolves and moves on and anyone in any customer service industry, which is what we are, will tell you not everyone will like it. As a bit of an oldie myself I find some of the stuff cringe-worthy but a lot of younger fans like it and they are our future.

I don't do the getting pissed with the lads pre match any more, some are no longer with us and the rest got married and gave up a long time ago. If I want a bite to eat I will grab a sandwich in town first and get to the ground about 2pm, watch a bit of the City square stuff then go in and usually straight home afterwards. This is the best football I have seen since Bell Lee and Summerbee were tearing up defences and with a season ticket it costs £35 a game, a steal! As others have said with some planning you can avoid all the hype and extra cost, get to the ground just prior to kick off, watch the usually great football and do one. Simple. If you are not thrilled with what is on offer at the moment it is definitely time to call it a day.

Or get to the game late and leave early like thousands do every week!! No chance of getting involved in the cheesy shit then!

This isn't a City issue, this is the world we live in now. City is usually the escape from the depressing nature of the world we live in, it's creeping into City too but you can ignore it for the most part.

Ha. Club bought for business and PR purposes by Arab royals, managed by Catalans, competing in the most money-grubbing league in the universe with almost every player imported from overseas. City's sole connection to Manchester is its location. And you expect something other than sheer pragmatism?

The only valid value-for-money yardstick is the quality of entertainment. Fortunately that exceeds any other PL offering.

Imagine paying similar prices to watch Pulis's or Gollum's maestros.

"I remember when the club used know my name and carry me to my seat on a throne"...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.