Bebe-the next lionel messi

There was an open press conference with redface last month and he said that they discovered that Bebe isn't a winger, he's a center forward. Then one of the assembled press shouts out, "Do you need another center forward, Suralex?".....after a long pause taggart looked up and said..."No"

He'll be on a season loan to Southampton/Watford as soon as people stop talking about him.

kippaxwarrior said:
obertan.jpg

images

Got in to M/cr at half time during last seasons COMS derby, so went in the Yates's on Piccadilly to watch the second half. When the above specimen came on as sub, some rag turned to me and asked "Who's that?"
"That's your new wonderkid" I said, "Albert Mekon"
"He'll rip your lot apart, wait and see"

I kid you not,,,, and for readers too young to remember, here's a Mekon

images

I am sorry to disappoint some of you, but I see a lot of potential in that video. As much as I want to laugh at his horrible crosses, I see other things that are quite impressive. He packs a ferocious shot. He his big, tall and fast. Has nifty feet. And his reaction time is top notch. Notice how the defenders come at him cautiously.

Give him 1 or 2 years and stabilize his confidence and you might have a star on your hands.

Is he worth 8 million Well it depends! If Lescott is worth 24, then surely he is worth 8. Coz I doubt Lescott can handle this quick kid. He will never become a superstar, too late for that. But he can become Andy Carrol good. And that for me is good enough for 8 mil. But apparently some will even go up to 35 mil.

trueblue09 said:
Dax777 said:
I am sorry to disappoint some of you, but I see a lot of potential in that video. As much as I want to laugh at his horrible crosses, I see other things that are quite impressive. He packs a ferocious shot. He his big, tall and fast. Has nifty feet. And his reaction time is top notch. Notice how the defenders come at him cautiously.

Give him 1 or 2 years and stabilize his confidence and you might have a star on your hands.

Is he worth 8 million Well it depends! If Lescott is worth 24, then surely he is worth 8. Coz I doubt Lescott can handle this quick kid. He will never become a superstar, too late for that. But he can become Andy Carrol good. And that for me is good enough for 8 mil. But apparently some will even go up to 35 mil.

Fuck off you dirty rag bastard and go shag your sister

what the fuck is this? abuse is abuse regardless of the posters team.
fuck me how low we have slipped.

warning issued.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.