Because Ric has.........

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
created this page about transfers, does it mean I could make some random shit up about Messi being seen in Manchester's very own McDonalds or Kaka signing shirts out side the Andale or Maradonna apparently coming out of retirement to sign fo us?. Because I can bull shit for England and have some daft shit stories to tell about my cousins, friends, brothers, dad's, partners, work mate‘s, friends, wife‘s, partners, goldfishes, brothers, dog's mate who knows the grounds man, you know!

If you want yeah. Provided you claim nothing, absolutely nothing, is a done deal. ;-) Done deals are out of bounds.

a farmer told me today,that his cow's were standing perpindicular to the barn at a 34 degree angle,meaning that with saturn ascending in aquarius,and the moon on the wane,the price of butter will go to 2 schillings and we'll get messi in january'he's never been wrong before,predicted the titanic,kennedy getting shot and 9/11,also predicted the robbie fowler penalty miss,i'm sooooooo glad ric created this transfer forum,i would'nt have posted otherwise

LMAO at Paddy

Well if you just base it on the saturn and moon bit...I BELIEVE YOU...Yeah Messi. But you killed it for me with the perpendicular bit. The cows must turn through 56 degrees before this happens. So let me know when they turn and I'm in ;-) Quality mate

Robbo. said:
created this page about transfers, does it mean I could make some random shit up about Messi being seen in Manchester's very own McDonalds or Kaka signing shirts out side the Andale or Maradonna apparently coming out of retirement to sign fo us?. Because I can bull shit for England and have some daft shit stories to tell about my cousins, friends, brothers, dad's, partners, work mate‘s, friends, wife‘s, partners, goldfishes, brothers, dog's mate who knows the grounds man, you know!
pathetic..........messi is a veggie.

de niro said:
Robbo. said:
pathetic..........messi is a veggie.

He was having a fruit bag and a still Fanta. Nailed on mate.

paddystyle said:
a farmer told me today,that his cow's were standing perpindicular to the barn at a 34 degree angle,meaning that with saturn ascending in aquarius,and the moon on the wane,the price of butter will go to 2 schillings and we'll get messi in january'he's never been wrong before,predicted the titanic,kennedy getting shot and 9/11,also predicted the robbie fowler penalty miss,i'm sooooooo glad ric created this transfer forum,i would'nt have posted otherwise

But the moon is waxing right now so that means this post is a load of bo**ox.... ;O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.