Becks Fusion "Massive Attack anyone"

Biggsy1

Looked for a previous post but couldn't see one, anyone went down to this on Saturday Santagold were really good and the other band "Midnight something or other" didn't catch their full name. It looked like it was goona be a lovely day then the heavens just opened got soaked but at least it held at bay for the main act! Plus met a nice bird whose a city fan so good all round!

Thought it was brilliant despite the weather. Had a good crowd and everyone was up for a good time. A lot better than D'Percussion IMO (although i only went last year and it was full of idiots).

Great idea with mixing the art and music and giving away free balloons for example.
Hope it becomes a regular thing.

Santogold was amazing. Massive Attack were good. Wasnt really keen on Midnight Juggernauts or Das Pop though.

Where the hell was Mike Pickerings DJ set though??

Yeah wondered about Mike Pickering myself, his name was on the screens but nothing seemed to happen random, liked it when everyone came in just afetr the main shower with all the pink balloons and drums good atmosphere and a good crowd. Compared to the chav idiots at d-percussion!

Biggsy1 said:
Yeah wondered about Mike Pickering myself, his name was on the screens but nothing seemed to happen random, liked it when everyone came in just afetr the main shower with all the pink balloons and drums good atmosphere and a good crowd. Compared to the chav idiots at d-percussion!

D-Percussion used to be great years ago - but it's been infiltrated by arse'oles who just don't know music.
The last time I went there, I helped a girl who was getting a serious kickin' from her boyfriend. For my good deed I was attacked by his mates and would have been a lamb to the slaughter if security hadn't jumped in the save my ass. Never again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.