Beer tokens

Ric

Administrator
Anyone else had the email from the club about beer tokens next season? They're proposing buying tokens before the game to redeem for drinks at half-time. Seems unnecessarily convoluted to me. The queues for the tokens will probably be as big as the beer queues! Plus you'll have to queue twice.

I applaud them trying to address the issue, just don't think this is the answer.

It's only as good a system as those operating it....and we know how that works on a match day!

If everyone is paying with tokens, it would speed the process up, no messing about in tills, getting change.

never going to work and people who just want to buy a drink will not have tokens just make the price of a pint at £5 and you will not need change but the money is not the problem its the ban on taking drink in the stands and letting you got back to your seat it just blocks the concourse with fans just getting the drink and cannot move and why on earth you cannot take your pint back to the seats its a joke

just change the rules and drink would be easy to get at anytime you like and the concourse would be not full at half time

Just had a email saying our season cards are on the way, can't believe some knob head started a thread about starting to panic :)

never going to work and people who just want to buy a drink will not have tokens just make the price of a pint at £5 and you will not need change but the money is not the problem its the ban on taking drink in the stands and letting you got back to your seat it just blocks the concourse with fans just getting the drink and cannot move and why on earth you cannot take your pint back to the seats its a joke

just change the rules and drink would be easy to get at anytime you like and the concourse would be not full at half time
Can't figure it myself why people can't take there pint back to the seat very strange.

Anyone else had the email from the club about beer tokens next season? They're proposing buying tokens before the game to redeem for drinks at half-time. Seems unnecessarily convoluted to me. The queues for the tokens will probably be as big as the beer queues! Plus you'll have to queue twice.

I applaud them trying to address the issue, just don't think this is the answer.
remember going to Ajax years ago you just bought a card before hand whatever amount you wanted .when you boughtvyour drinks food ect they just swiped it worked a treat

isuggestedat a meeting a bit ago that in this day and age you should be able to swipe your seasoncard and pay for food and drink. no change, no brain dead pleb trying to work a till, just in and out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.