Beitar Jerusalem FC

• Thread starter manchester blue
  • Start date
Millwall seemed rather keen on the odd Nazi salute last time I was at the New Den.

Really? I spent time down there in the 80s and 90s and went to the Den in its old and new manifestations, and there is no question that much that has been levelled at Millwall is justified, having a racist attitude in some respects being just one of the justified claims, but Nazi salutes....Millwalls fans are big supporters of military charities and infact did much to support the Lee Rigby memorial and so on.....so fair do.s they can be and are prone to be a set of twats in some respects but supporting Nazis....sorry mate well wide of the mark on that one.

Really? I spent time down there in the 80s and 90s and went to the Den in its old and new manifestations, and there is no question that much that has been levelled at Millwall is justified, having a racist attitude in some respects being just one of the justified claims, but Nazi salutes....Millwalls fans are big supporters of military charities and infact did much to support the Lee Rigby memorial and so on.....so fair do.s they can be and are prone to be a set of twats in some respects but supporting Nazis....sorry mate well wide of the mark on that one.
I know exactly what I saw at the New Den when City played there in the 1998/99 season.

I do not know if it is interesting someone here but I am a fan of Beitar Jerusalem. Beitar is the most popular football club in Israel with hundreds of thousands of fans (a small country after all). I, like 99 percent of the rest of Beitar's fans, are definitely not racists. I have a lot of Arab friends and I think only a stupid person can be a racist. How can a person be judged by his origin, his religion? Especially we as Jews after the Holocaust and everything we went through. But this story is pretty funny because the minority of Beitar's fans really does not want an Arab player to be in Beitar, and now the team is being sold to Sheikh from Abu Dhabi. It must be funny. They did not want an Arab player so they got an Arab owner lol. In any case very I'm happy and hope that racism will disappear from the world and sports can be great way to do that. Arabs and Jews should not be enemies.

What a depressing documentary. Racial purity ideology from a race that was massacred in WW2 in the name of racial purity. Those hardline Beitar fans must be a grim lot if even Netanyahu has disowned them.

Religous bigotry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.