Benefit class - John Prescott

maineman said:
brooklandsblue said:
maineman said:
RECESSION fuckwit

My heart bleeds, you liberal parasite.
it seems your an emotional thatcher bastard who should have been drowned at birth

She was the best thing that ever happened to this country. I am just a real man with a good attitude to life, I don't want or expect hand outs of anyone.

Ronnie the Rep said:
There are always jobs. but it is not in the unemployed interest to take them. hence large influx of eastern europeans. we then complain they are taking "our" jobs. no system is perfect but surely we can do better than we are at the moment
you talk absolute shite go down the job centre after school and see

My heart bleeds, you liberal parasite.[/quote]it seems your an emotional thatcher bastard who should have been drowned at birth[/quote]

She was the best thing that ever happened to this country. I am just a real man with a good attitude to life, I don't want or expect hand outs of anyone.[/quote]

the working class can kiss my arse, I've got the job i wanted

maineman said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
There are always jobs. but it is not in the unemployed interest to take them. hence large influx of eastern europeans. we then complain they are taking "our" jobs. no system is perfect but surely we can do better than we are at the moment

why be rude? I am expressing my opinion. do you work?

Ronnie the Rep said:
maineman said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

no i have 4 wives and 23 kids and im a muslim

Ronnie the Rep said:
maineman said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Of course he does, I'll bet my Conservative Party subscription this serf works for the public sector.....I'll stick my neck out ang go for the council in the....... errrm 'diversity scrutiny department' He works 10-3 most days (gotta love that flexi time) and is trying to ban chrsitmas as we speak.

maineman said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

why be rude? I am expressing my opinion. do you work?[/quote]no i have 4 wives and 23 kids and im a muslim[/quote]

Salaam Aleikhum Brother

Ronnie the Rep said:
maineman said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

no i have 4 wives and 23 kids and im a muslim[/quote]

Salaam Aleikhum Brother[/quote]hasta la victoria siempre

[There are always jobs. but it is not in the unemployed interest to take them. hence large influx of eastern europeans. we then complain they are taking "our" jobs. no system is perfect but surely we can do better than we are at the moment[/quote]you talk absolute shite go down the job centre after school and see[/quote]

why be rude? I am expressing my opinion. do you work?[/quote]no i have 4 wives and 23 kids and im a muslim[/quote]

Salaam Aleikhum Brother[/quote]hasta la victoria siempre[/quote]

a communist muslim from south america? another immigrant on benefits lol

Ronnie the Rep said:

What is going to change the attitude of the people on benefits apart from changing the payment system? to cut benefits would seem very draconian and have the liberalista up in arms. Would any government be brave enough?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.