Benjamin Garre

Who's going to be the first to claim to have extensive knowledge of Velez Sarsfields youth system? Think Otamendi used to play for them, i'm sure somebody can link the two and claim to have been watching their youth system since then.

Barca are annoyed we beat them to this one along with Nolito apparently, so that's two "wonderkids"(admittedly I know nothing about him but that's a word in every report on this so far being banded about) in midfield we have at similar ages(Brahim Diaz 16)... both at the club in Peps first season with us. Can our academy really take credit for these two though if they do turn out to be superstars? Not that it matters but if they are both as good as people believe they are then I hope we can keep hold of them both because I can see Barca and Real coming in for them.

It's being reported as he's already signed and that he spent a short time training at Manchester United after they invited him down to take a look before, so expect them to try and say we copied them or some bollocks.

Last edited:

If the summer transfer market were a match, it could be said that Barça are already 2-0 down against Manchester City.

After Nolito, the reinforcement most desired by coach Luis Enrique, slipped away from the club, the English side has now also tied up the arrival of Benjamin Garre, one of the best prospects of Argentine football, who also interested Barcelona.

The 15-year-old Garre played in the ranks of Velez Sarsfield and is also an Argentina youth international. The attacking midfielder possesses great quality and is also very complete. He has a very good physique, even at his tender age, both in terms of his stamina and body size. This allows him to be a difference maker on the pitch.

It's good news.

You can't ever have enough talented, quality lads in the academy. Keep on buying wonderkids.

Barca are annoyed we beat them to this one along with Nolito apparently, so that's two "wonderkids"(admittedly I know nothing about him but that's a word in every report on this so far being banded about) in midfield we have at similar ages(Brahim Diaz 16)... both at the club in Peps first season with us. Can our academy really take credit for these two though if they do turn out to be superstars? Not that it matters but if they are both as good as people believe they are then I hope we can keep hold of them both because I can see Barca and Real coming in for them.

It's being reported as he's already signed and that he spent a short time training at Manchester United after they invited him down to take a look before, so expect them to try and say we copied them or some bollocks.
Diaz was 14 (I think) when he first came over, so yes we can claim credit.

© foto di Federico Gaetano
52efba9a692d32dd0944b6d280df65d3-73488-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=media&id=215989
Manchester City have made another signing already this summer. They have beaten Barcelona and Manchester United to the signing of Argentina youngster Benjamin Garre.

Garre spoke to Argentinian radio station La Pelota al 10.

"I won’t let this opportunity with City pass. Every player dreams of it. It’s a gift from God.

"Going to Man City was a great opportunity. I deceided with my family it was the best place to go.

"[Links to] Manchester United are true."

© foto di Federico Gaetano
52efba9a692d32dd0944b6d280df65d3-73488-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

Manchester City have made another signing already this summer. They have beaten Barcelona and Manchester United to the signing of Argentina youngster Benjamin Garre.

Garre spoke to Argentinian radio station La Pelota al 10.

"I won’t let this opportunity with City pass. Every player dreams of it. It’s a gift from God.

"Going to Man City was a great opportunity. I deceided with my family it was the best place to go.

"[Links to] Manchester United are true."
Lol, a City legend already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.