Benjamin Henrichs

Hope your right I haven't seen enough of him to comment on that, that's why for me I would go with Fabinho as the new rb because if your right about Maffeo, Fabinho can be used elsewhere.

Same goes for Heinrich, who could play LB, CM or either wing.

I know this lads meant to be good going forwards but can he actually defend? Very underrated quality in defenders these days in my opinion.

I think if he's given the chance next year he'll nail down first choice ahead of whoever we buy.
Just worries me that some of our most promising go on loan elsewhere and are not good enough and don't get appearances for the loan club
But I said all summer I much preferred young hungry players

Would gladly take Henrich this summer think he could be a huge asset with his versatility. I expect us to sign 2-3 fullbacks so hopefully this is one of them.

I know this lads meant to be good going forwards but can he actually defend? Very underrated quality in defenders these days in my opinion.

I've only seen him against Atletico and he looked a bit rash but like he enjoys a good challenge. I suppose a knockout round match against Atletico Madrid isn't your average game though.

He's already taller and heavier than both our current right backs and he only turned twenty last week so I can't see there being an issue with his physicality.

I've only seen him against Atletico and he looked a bit rash but like he enjoys a good challenge. I suppose a knockout round match against Atletico Madrid isn't your average game though.

He's already taller and heavier than both our current right backs and he only turned twenty last week so I can't see there being an issue with his physicality.
Positional sense, composure and agility/balance are usually more important for a full back than strength tbh, get yourself in the right position and the battle is 90% won, the average winger is hardly a battering ram.

I don't think we'll be as reliant on our full backs attacking abilities now with the inverted system and two out and out widemen so tbh it would be nice to get a younger version of Sagna on either side with maybe better passing, rather than signing 2 failed wingers with no positional sense.

Positional sense, composure and agility/balance are usually more important for a full back than strength tbh, get yourself in the right position and the battle is 90% won, the average winger is hardly a battering ram.

I don't think we'll be as reliant on our full backs attacking abilities now with the inverted system and two out and out widemen so tbh it would be nice to get a younger version of Sagna on either side with maybe better passing, rather than signing 2 failed wingers with no positional sense.

Completely agree with the first part but his size is a potential plus so I thought it was worth a mention. He'll either be shit and his size won't make a difference or he'll be decent and it will be another weapon in his armoury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.