Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good but needs to shed some weight. He isn't as quick as I thought he would be but his running is obviously powerful so that gets him away.Maybe if he loses a bit he will be a bit lighter on his feet.

Good but needs to shed some weight. He isn't as quick as I thought he would be but his running is obviously powerful so that gets him away.Maybe if he loses a bit he will be a bit lighter on his feet.
He didn't have a pre-season so he is not quite up to speed,he will be ok

His attacking abilities outweigh his shaky defending. He will no doubt get caught out a few times this season, but teams will be shitting it at the prospect of him steaming down the wing. I think he's class, same goes for Walker.

With Danilo not playing at all tonight, will be interesting to see if Pep rotates him in for one of the full backs against Watford. Or maybe he just plans on doing that in the League Cup

Yeah, he is more Yaya than Navas for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.