Benjamin Mendy - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen your dad, mate... who knows!

giphy.gif

I like him but my dad said today he needs to loose half a stone. Anyone else agree?

He did look sharper when he was playing for Monaco but he hasn't had a pre-season and was injured for quite a while.
He'll get there eventually (if he stops eating like a monster).

I think a bit of arrogance is exactly what we were missing.

For years, we've had the media and other fans constantly point out how much the team cost, and the fans defend it and try to minimalise it, and the players act coy as if it's something to be ashamed of.

It's about time our team started saying "Yep, we did cost half a billion to assemble, because we're fucking world class and we're going to smash some of these small teams 5,6,7-0 because we're that good". Time to get rid of the Ickle City attitude and start puffing out our chest a bit.

The best teams in the world, Barca, Bayern, Real, Juventus - they're not coy and embarrassed about being good. Big clubs have a mentality that is a bit arrogant, a bit "we're good and we know it" and that turns into an aura which half wins them the game before it starts.

Great point this. Like you say it's time for us to stop being so humble and for us to have a bit more arrogance and swagger.

I think he's going to be a legend for us.

He's fast, he's blue, his tweet are epic too!

Anyone got footage of the injury? I was in 105 right near and it seemed a bit odd, first thought was bone against bone then bloke next to me said it was a twist as he tried to foul the guy.

Mods, can we reopen his thread, please, he's just played 45 mins for the EDS.

Sounds as if he produced some great crosses again - but how did he defend??

Anyone got footage of the injury? I was in 105 right near and it seemed a bit odd, first thought was bone against bone then bloke next to me said it was a twist as he tried to foul the guy.
Is he injured again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.