Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aif he went to Barcelona to get it looked at and is back for tonight it seems like no surgery was required so hopefully just a few weeks.

Sam Lee saying on Twitter that he spoke to Mendy and is not going to Barca until tomorrow

Aif he went to Barcelona to get it looked at and is back for tonight it seems like no surgery was required so hopefully just a few weeks.
I think he's off to Barca tomorrow, Sam Lee tweeted that he asked Benji tonight and he said it's better. Fingers crossed.

Fuck me he couldn’t have done his knee any good going up them steps to get to his seat,hopefully all goes well tomorrow in Barcelona and is only out for a few weeks...

Fuck me he couldn’t have done his knee any good going up them steps to get to his seat,hopefully all goes well tomorrow in Barcelona and is only out for a few weeks...
I thought that, struggling up the bastard steps on crutches? Paul Lake anyone

I would presume he's under strict medical supervision at the moment, and that they said it would be okay to g up those steps. I wouldn't be too impressed with it myself, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.