Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on twitter yesterday said he'd done his cruciate and he was roundly abused. If it's ligament damage hopefully it's of the 1-2 month issue rather than 6-9 month.

Danilo and Delph will be busy!

The reports are fresh from after Pep's presser so they are a real concern. Let's hope the scan reveals nothing too serious, he's the one player we cannot afford a long term injury to.

I seen someone say on Shitter last night he was out for the season. Bloody hope not though this isn't great, hopefully more precautinary
Obviously they know fuck all since City is sending Mendy to Barcelona since they don’t actually know how long he’ll be out (if he’s out).

Stupid fucking tackle that was only ever going to be a foul and he's injured himself to boot. Fucking typical ad it's the area of the squad we are weakest.

You know what, I trust the manager and staff to do the best thing for the Club and player - that includes maybe getting an expert second opinion. Also we have to assume that we will have pressures due to injuries, suspensions, dips in form, etc over the season. I feel more confident that this squad has the quality, adaptability and spirit to cope with those situations than perhaps last year.
Here's hoping it is a relatively minor knock for the lad and that he gets the right treatment to get him back when he is ready. In the meantime the squad will adapt and i feel will keep performing at a top level.

Why was he allowed back on the field? Why was he sat in the dugout for the second half? Why is he tweeting after the game that he's fine? Why's Guardiola stating that he's okay?

Amateur hour if he's done his ligaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.