Benjamin Mendy (Knee Injury/Recovery)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Kompany is King, 24 Sep 2017.

1. Kinkys Left Foot

Kinkys Left Foot

Having had an acl tear myself I did lots of research on what's referred to as the "gold standard" surgical repair. This changes over time as they've refined techniques but I believe most grafts these days if they take and heal properly, create a much stronger ligament than the original tissue making it less likely to tear again. I think the key is the acute stage and mid term recovery injury management by the physios. Athletes have a much quicker response time than us mere mortals.You're right about the psychological aspect of the injury.
    I expect him to be out all season to be fair as 9 months takes us to June which is when I suspect he'll be approaching match fitness.

2. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

Rumours were going round on Tuesday that Mendy had spontaneously given a homeless man some cash and a pair of signed shorts. We may never know if that's true or not.

3. lonestay

lonestay

Bendy just Mario in disguise !!!

4. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    I slagged him off earlier this week on here. About 15 minutes ago my little lad with his autograph book was waiting to see the players get in their cars.

He shouted benjamin and tried to get him to sign his book through the fence near the Mercedes garage.

I didn’t think for one minute he would have any luck as mendy was about twenty foot away.

Mendy walked out of the Car park and past security and signed my lads book and took his photo with him.

Total respect for what he just did.

5. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Why did you slag him off?

6. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Pmsfl

7. worsleyweb

worsleyweb

Property Development
    Just thought he should calm down a bit! All forgiven now. My lad is buzzing.

8. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Don’t think he needs to calm down Worsley, love him as he is

9. quiet_riot

quiet_riot

IT Nerd

10. bobmcfc

bobmcfc

Bet you feel very humbled now