Benjamin Mendy (Back In Training)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure what to tell you guys who don't believe the reports. Injury diagnoses, especially when it comes to soft tissue or ligaments, shift all the time. It's 100% possible the injury could've revealed itself only after swelling subsided.

I'm not quite sure what to tell you guys who don't believe the reports. Injury diagnoses, especially when it comes to soft tissue or ligaments, shift all the time. It's 100% possible the injury could've revealed itself only after swelling subsided.

stop being sensible !!

correctamundo

We all knew that the only person who we couldn't really afford to get injured was Mendy. This news comes as no surprise to me at all. Its all part of following City. It couldn't have been more obvious he would get injured early doors.

Never mind.

Time to bring Danilo into my fantasy team.

Fucks sake. So stupid to go in to the season with only one left back, stupid beyond stupid. So gutted at this news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.