Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have the ITKs said about Mendy recently? Is he going to be done in the coming week?
Thought I saw something about an agreement between us and Mendy already. I believe we just need to hammer out details with Monaco. I could be wrong, but it's good news if he really does want to come here.

As much as I want all our reported targets, I really want this lad in. Our biggest position of need at the moment and the fact he's only 22 the position could be sorted for years

?

Word this morning was they were dropping out as they believed he was set on us:

Whats changed?

I don't know mate. But as I said a few days (weeks?) ago, the people I know on Scouseland are pretty heavily connected, and they are still adamant that this deal is done. They're not always right though.

I don't know mate. But as I said a few days (weeks?) ago, the people I know on Scouseland are pretty heavily connected, and they are still adamant that this deal is done. They're not always right though.
Can't see it mate

Every reputable City source has said for months he doesn't want to go anywhere other than City, can't see him changing his mind to join Liverpool at the last minute.

Especially when he's had the likes of Chelsea and Juve also sniffing around.

Can't see it mate

Every reputable City source has said for months he doesn't want to go anywhere other than City, can't see him changing his mind to join Liverpool at the last minute.

Especially when he's had the likes of Chelsea and Juve also sniffing around.

Quite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.