Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS, this thread has gotten absolutely weird with posters projecting all this anger towards a player on his holiday. They don't even know if it's actually all done on his end and just waiting on us and Monaco to finalize all the small details.

THIS...reading some of these posts you'd think Txiki has been calling him for weeks telling him to get on a plane to get his medical done but he's chosen to dick about on social media just to personally annoy you. Every pic or video isn't a wind up, he has big personality and likes to post frequently and share a bit of his life with his followers, that's all. Every footballer doesn't have David Silva's personality (thank God). Because you're anxious about this transfer doesn't give you the right to assume he's trouble or a diva. It's like no one wants to believe the reason why this has taken so long is because a fee wasn't/hasn't been agreed to, instead somehow it's Mendy's fault. I'm sure he and his agent want this done so he can sign his new 100k week contract at City, what's he on at Monaco? 40-50k...

Anyway, hopefully this will be resolved asap and Ric's source is spot on and he's in Manchester tomorrow.
And I'm not knocking Spanish Dave, I love him. People are just different and that's great.

Suppose your right, he just comes across a bit to much at times and very loud a bit of an attention seeker if u ask me. There's a big hype around him and I don't understand why. He Reminds me a lot of Micah Richards. IMO Micah was better than him for sure. He's a shit Micah Richards for me.

rofl.

Suppose your right, he just comes across a bit to much at times and very loud a bit of an attention seeker if u ask me. There's a big hype around him and I don't understand why. He Reminds me a lot of Micah Richards. IMO Micah was better than him for sure. He's a shit Micah Richards for me.

Well that's his song sorted at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.