Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right we have a private jet arriving from NCE Airport. Due to land at 13:05, flight number NJE846W, Reg CS-LTA again that's all I can tell you I can't tell who is on it but if I can I will send one of my lads to get a look at it.

Right we have a private jet arriving from NCE Airport. Due to land at 13:05, flight number NJE846W, Reg CS-LTA again that's all I can tell you I can't tell who is on it but if I can I will send one of my lads to get a look at it.
Little late in the day to get much done no? But the social media team seems to be in Houston by the team insta story so maybe he'll do his welcome interview out there.

Little late in the day to get much done no? But the social media team seems to be in Houston by the team insta story so maybe he'll do his welcome interview out there.

not necessarily they may have someone here as in a french speaker to conduct it

Mate need more info!

Haha just messing, hopefully everything is going according to plan and its him tomorrow! There were no flights Monday Night into Manchester from Nice, correct?
I'm not sure about last night but this is the only one I can see today I will try and keep you updated as best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.