Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand why people care about transfer fees. Obviously if season ticket prices were going up exponentially to cover it that would be different, but they're not. Sit back and enjoy the player next season rather than fretting about the fee.

I honestly don't understand why people care about transfer fees. Obviously if season ticket prices were going up exponentially to cover it that would be different, but they're not. Sit back and enjoy the player next season rather than fretting about the fee.
Herding cats I think with that one Ric

Not my money so I couldn't care less, all I want is for it to get done ASAP so he can integrate with the squad for the new season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.