Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither a flapper, nor a wummer, and not particularly concerned about the fee, as Mendy was generally considered to be one of the best left backs in the CL last season.

However, the Brighton game is only three weeks away, and he still hasn't arrived. In fact, we’re not even sure if he’s fully fir.

We’ve already got a new goalkeeper and a new right back, and once more we find ourselves hoping that our best defender doesn’t break down. That doesn’t leave much time for defensive preparation, which unless I’m mistaken, was our biggest weakness last season.

So it’s onwards and upwards, with fingers crossed that everything eventually sorts itself out. Not so much hitting the ground running, as trying to find somewhere to land.
And KDB arrives when last season ? It didn`t do us any harm.

Money debate is sad and boring.

We have signed B.Silva for £43m in a market where Sigurdsson is worth £50m, Lukaku is worth £90m and Pickford is worth £30m.

I think we are doing well.

But even if we spent £70m on B.Silva, would anyone really care if he is as good as David and helps the club to win the Premier League and Champion's League? If so that is very sad.

Some of our fans have failed to grasp the changes in the market and seem to want us to go back to signing players like Sinclair, Maicon amd Garcia just so it doesn't look like we are getting ripped off! They would prefer mediocre players to world class ones but will moan when the cheaper players turn out to be shit. Wierd.

Keep flexing our financial muscle I say or we will end up penny pinching like Arsenal.

Money debate is sad and boring.

We have signed B.Silva for £43m in a market where Sigurdsson is worth £50m, Lukaku is worth £90m and Pickford is worth £30m.

I think we are doing well.

But even if we spent £70m on B.Silva, would anyone really care if he is as good as David and helps the club to win the Premier League and Champion's League? If so that is very sad.

Some of our fans have failed to grasp the changes in the market and seem to want us to go back to signing players like Sinclair, Maicon amd Garcia just so it doesn't look like we are getting ripped off! They would prefer mediocre players to world class ones but will moan when the cheaper players turn out to be shit. Wierd.

Keep flexing our financial muscle I say or we will end up penny pinching like Arsenal.

Truth is mate too many of our fans on here are more concerned with what their rag mates say to them in the playground or pub.

The rest are just very naughty boys......

Good Lord I keep forgetting we have signed Bernardo Silva. Brilliant .

Another dimension of football for us with excellent full backs. I love Mendy's ability to cross on the run. And he refuses to be bullied

Truth is mate too many of our fans on here are more concerned with what their rag mates say to them in the playground or pub.

The rest are just very naughty boys......

Very good point BI.
Our owner and his management team are seemingly unable to buy players unless not only the player but also his value are approved by those we are in competition with.

Complain about fee's if you want. Complain about people complaining about fee's if you want. Make your stance. Just get down of your highhorses and discuss it rather than reverting to petty passive aggression you bunch of c***s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.