Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were asked if you had that and you said no. I'm just pointing out that you did. Not sure what the problem is.

Its called opening your mouth and then back tracking faster than an Italian battle tank when called out on it ;-)

Not exactly, I said a phone call could be a problem. If they offer more. Then the problem exists where we have to offer more. Unless mendy only wants to come to city.
Mendy is a must purchase for City and the sooner its on the o.s. the better. But. .
All that's happened is we've hit the magic number that Monaco feel is acceptable. He's not signed yet.
Chelsea now know what they need to bid to get him. A quick phone call and an offer of 55 million and he's theirs as it seems they want him. Then we have a problem. Monaco don't care where he goes after all and sell to the highest bidder.
Just adding a note of caution here guys.
I'd be happy paying 100m as its not my money but let's hope none of this happens.

Of course mate - keep digging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.