Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys ever read some of the piss written on the BBC comments about Our transfer dealings? Going on about fans being priced out of going to games blah blah. I mean my season ticket costs around £350, Rochdale just down the road from us charge £280 for the cheap seats! World class football and the premier league to watch them play in for £350, fucking bargin. Spend away City, spend away..

Have you guys ever read some of the piss written on the BBC comments about Our transfer dealings? Going on about fans being priced out of going to games blah blah. I mean my season ticket costs around £350, Rochdale just down the road from us charge £280 for the cheap seats! World class football and the premier league to watch them play in for £350, fucking bargin. Spend away City, spend away..
Fuck em , haters will always hate

I have noticed they are opening up all our transfer articles for comments which attract every scorned teenage football fan in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.