Berahino's 8 week ban went unreported,why?

again are the media in the know about all of this stuff going and they defo play a part in what they know and how to aim it at clubs to put pressure on people going back to the FA charge for manchester city not letting them know about the players training times and changes WHY was this not kept in house like the WBA player picking up a 8 week ban. its only come from somebody at WBA who leaked it to the media and stoke would never have come out and told the story it stinks for me

i can bet many of the big clubs have picked up loads of stuff like this but the media are told not to report it or else but it looks like manchester city don't have any power to block the media when things like the FA charge is given it should not have gone to press and kept in house but again who or what leaked it

There is a less sinister reason this went unreported. The last few weeks our nations press have been busy going through raheems bins and taking g pics of his house.

Judging by Mr Hughes´s disappointment that his player´s drug abuse fine has been made public it seems to me it has been an unwritten rule that this and perhaps many other player instances of the same offence within all PL players should be kept quiet.
The media have for some reason broke ranks on the prosecution of City for an admin error so maybe we are now seeing the football problem being picked apart.
I have not seen any media report hinting at any City player problems so maybe the best they can do is go large on our admin failure.

Cycling, athletics etc. continually hit the sports pages for this problem so perhaps it is a good thing that football should have any drug problems exposed.

I think the drug testers have been paying special attention to Leicester this season. They seem to have lost their competitive edge somewhat.

Just saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.