Bernardo penalty debate - no case to answer.

I'm not sure why the FA got involved. It was clear that his foot was trapped under the keepers knee.

If someone trips you up, your automatic reaction is to put your arms out in front of you, to protect your face. I say that you don't even think about it, it becomes automatic reaction. So I am glad that the matter is closed.

I liked to know why they even had the panel of assessors look at the definite penalty?!

Is it because the wander Dyche brought it up or are they going to review all pens?

I liked to know why they even had the panel of assessors look at the definite penalty?!

Is it because the wander Dyche brought it up or are they going to review all pens?

Maybe it was procedure being followed.

I see no problem in it being passed to assessors, if that is what is meant to happen. Better than not referring it at all.

You just gotta laugh at Sky Sports...just clicked on their website and the headline in bright yellow is that Bernardo is NOT being charged. Wow....what a massive story!!haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.