Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Ric, 14 Aug 2017.

1. Gabriel

Gabriel

Go on, keep the ball, kill the game, and get us the win. Tick, tick, tick, and tick.Obrigado!

2. Fabulous

Fabulous

Wish he scored. A goal could've done a lot for his confidence.

3. Aussie!

Aussie!

Still hasnt become in sync with the team. Still a lack of confidence. I don't feel I can count on him when it matters, for eg when he got 1 v 1 with De Gea, you knew he would stuff it up somehow - reminiscent of when Jesus Navas was on 1v1 with the keeper - there was never any confidence in him. And I guess that's why Pep has him as a squad player.

4. kupest

kupest

He was instrumental in how we wasted 4 minutes at the one corner flag. He has good ball retention. The goals will come when he gets a run of games.

5. bobom

bobom

He's had a year less to get used to Pep's system. He needs some more time, that's all.

6. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Surely, that was the reason he didn’t pull the trigger?! Even my daughter would have taken the shot earlier, and if it had gone in, we wouldn’t have needed to waste time in the corners....even though it was hilarious watching Young lose his rag!

7. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

He needs to be told that unless he is taking someone on in and around the box, he is not allowed more than two touches! His overelaboration is doing my head in! That breakaway was Dzeko 1-6 Part Deux, without the finish.

Oh, and what a fucking silver salver ball by KDB...which is now no longer extolled, because he is so brilliant he always pulls that shit!

8. Turner92

Turner92

You can tell watching him that he had no pre season and a lack of game time think this kid will be brilliant for us once he settles properly though

9. Dr Jacoby

Dr Jacoby

Seems like a slower version of Nasri at the moment.

Was he a consistently brilliant player for Monaco in the French league last season?

He was spellbinding in their matches against us in the Champions' League but he appears noticeably slower and weaker in our side thus far.

Hopefully it's nothing more than him adjusting to a new team, league and country.

10. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Still settling in imo....shame he couldnt bag one if those chances he got, especially when kdb put him through.

Will see the proper B.Silva next season i reckon