Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No player on the pitch won more tackles (3) than Bernardo Silva during Man City vs. Everton.

He came on in the 69th minute.

Does that include his tackles on DeBruyne and Otamendi?

Just joking before anyone has a go, big fan of this fella.

Yes I think he looks an immense talent on the reasonably small sample size I'm judging him on. Has very much a look of Merlin, always looking for the pass to hurt the opposition and if it isn't on just ensure possession is kept, think he has more capability to beat a man that David has, guess it's just a question of how and where we we get him in the team at this stage.

Yes I think he looks an immense talent on the reasonably small sample size I'm judging him on. Has very much a look of Merlin, always looking for the pass to hurt the opposition and if it isn't on just ensure possession is kept, think he has more capability to beat a man that David has, guess it's just a question of how and where we we get him in the team at this stage.
At the moment, David, peeks round corners very well, but doesn't shoot or go past players too well.. In my eyes he's vunerable (along with Sane and Aguero)... KDB, Bernado and Sterling hit it off well... wait till Mendy joins in!
By end of season, I hope our front line is :
Sanchez Jesus Sterling
B.Silva Gundogan KBD
Mendy Stones Kompany Walker
Ederson

What a brilliant footballer...he will be an absolute joy to watch.

What a brilliant footballer...he will be an absolute joy to watch.
He has certainly helped quell my fears regarding his namesakes inevitable departure.A wonderful talent,so graceful with incredible balance and an insane ability to retain possession.

Huge credit must go to the person responsible for ensuring he was kept out of the reach of every other European giant,and for,what now appears,a bargain price.

At the moment, David, peeks round corners very well, but doesn't shoot or go past players too well.. In my eyes he's vunerable (along with Sane and Aguero)... KDB, Bernado and Sterling hit it off well... wait till Mendy joins in!
Sanchez Jesus Sterling
B.Silva Gundogan KBD
Ederson

So sane is a write I take it??

Sorry bud,'phones been playing up on here all day.... I meant that far too many are writing sane off imo... once walker and Mendy are up to speed, both sterling and sane will start more often than not, it's up top where they'll be change!!
Not at all. Vulnerable in terms of being immediately dropped. I think once a player impressed he will keep his place, Pep does rotate a lot, but by his standards not so much in the season ahead. I think it's the best way to play the squad game... if your in the XI you fight like hell to stay there.

Sanchez Jesus Sterling
B.Silva Gundogan KBD
Ederson
You've read my mind like a transparent book with that lineup.

That is the starting 11 in my opinion. If Sanchez makes it over the wall. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.