Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't do enough. He needs a kick up the arse, I don't care about an 'assist' V Bristol. He should be running the show

He's got his strengths and is slowly adapting to the Prem but my worry is his shooting is very weak and he is one sided ( left).
Fundamentally I can't see this changing but with a bit of old fashioned work in training I'm sure his shooting ability ( particularly on his stronger side) could be improved.
I thought the same about Raheem, and I don't think he's necessarily turned into an amazing finisher, but he's worked hard on his positioning and has gotten used to how we play and now has 14 in 20. Bernardo will come good.

Doesn't do enough. He needs a kick up the arse, I don't care about an 'assist' V Bristol. He should be running the show

I think at 22, first season in England he is coming along just fine.

You expect KDB and David Silva to run the show with 3 and 7 years experience in the English game and 4 and 10 years older in age.

My only slight worry with him is that i don't think he has any pace to get away from players like David does, not pace like Sane or Sterling but that quick few yards which was noticeable when he could have made it 3-1 at OT but took too many touches.

He’s one of our best passers of the ball, which is saying something. But I’d rather see him deployed in Gundogan’s position. He’s somewhat like Nasri on the wing - not explosive enough to consistently go past two or three players and usually ends up slowing down our play.

A lot lighter and slower yet 10 times the man sterling is, he is a LOT BRAVER and DARING! I would give him a run, I can only imagine how brave he would be when he adjust to the physical demands of the league.
Oh grow up, I lover Bernardo but to say Sterling isnt brave or daring is just ridiculous. Sane isnt exactly in form at the minute either, despite his goal he has also been very poor. One thing Sterling has always shown is fight and tenacity.

As for Bernardo he's extremely talented and will go on to be one of city's most influential players in a year or two time. You watch.

If Dave can't play then Bernie deserves a chance to play in that position over Gundogan.

Took his goal well and retains possession.

Deserves a run in his favoured position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.