Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for taunting Mourinho, but there's a lot of City fans who need to remember that Bernardo also hails from Portugal

Yes but Mourinho is a Portuguese rag twat, as is Ronaldo but obviously given he told Bernado to join City makes him slightly less of a twat Portuguese or otherwise. Still a massive one though for obvious reasons.

Bernado isnt a twat at all despite being Portuguese, though he was a bit of one when Monaco knocked us out last year. So was Mendy but he was a French twat.

Anyway he and infact Mendy chose to join us and in doing so atoned for being twats and became non twats and are unlikely to be twats again unless either were to miss a penalty or something in a shoot out in the CL final or be responsible for something as unthinkable as dropping a bollock that caused a loss to the swamp dwellers.

What do you mean ''he is not a twat despite being Portuguese''?

Just because Mourinho and Ronaldo are massive bellends it doesn't mean we're all like them. I and many friends totally despise those two.

Most Portuguese people value humbleness above everything, it's actually one of our chronic traits. You'd be surprised.

Just thought I'd clarify. :-)

What do you mean ''he is not a twat despite being Portuguese''?

Just because Mourinho and Ronaldo are massive bellends it doesn't mean we're all like them. I and many friends totally despise those two.

Most Portuguese people value humbleness above everything, it's actually one of our chronic traits. You'd be surprised.

Just thought I'd clarify. :-)

My humour absolutely nothing against the Portuguese.....though I do have to say there was a time when all Portuguese were twats.....clue, World Cup.

In all seriousness though I can see where a dislike for Mourinho may come in Portugal....but Ronaldo? Big part of you winning the Euros, which is something that probably wont happen too often. Is any dislike for him perhaps based on Benfica, Sporting rivalry or does his way simply piss his fellow countrymen off for some reason?

My humour absolutely nothing against the Portuguese.....though I do have to say there was a time when all Portuguese were twats.....clue, World Cup.

In all seriousness though I can see where a dislike for Mourinho may come in Portugal....but Ronaldo? Big part of you winning the Euros, which is something that probably wont happen too often. Is any dislike for him perhaps based on Benfica, Sporting rivalry or does his way simply piss his fellow countrymen off for some reason?

Woosh. Sorry, that totally went over my head. Apologies. :)

Ronaldo obviously plays the major role for our national side (even though his influence during the Euros is overstated imo) but that still doesn't hide the fact that he is a major cock, and that rubs people the wrong way. We don't like arrogance much, and he is full of himself. Although truth be told, he ends up being ridiculed more often than insulted and such. Think people sort of pity him. Comments like ''I'm the best there ever was'' or other cringworthy gems he spouts to portuguese media are the main factor. But yeah, not Mourinho's levels. He's still seen as as the best thing since Amália and Our Lady of Fátima to be fair.

Cheers.

Woosh. Sorry, that totally went over my head. Apologies. :)

Ronaldo obviously plays the major role for our national side (even though his influence during the Euros is overstated imo) but that still doesn't hide the fact that he is a major cock, and that rubs people the wrong way. We don't like arrogance much, and he is full of himself. Although truth be told, he ends up being ridiculed more often than insulted and such. Think people sort of pity him. Comments like ''I'm the best there ever was'' or other cringworthy gems he spouts to portuguese media are the main factor. But yeah, not Mourinho's levels. He's still seen as as the best thing since Amália and Our Lady of Fátima to be fair.

Cheers.

I get the impression Ronaldo is a generally odd kind of guy, very talented borderline genius, but maybe struggles to connect with normal everyday folk back home? To me he gives the impression that first and foremost he is playing for Cristiano Ronaldo secondly Portugal, Real Madrid, Rags.

I like Portuguese people FWIW.

I especially like Bernardo. His productivity since the Swansea game in December has been through the roof. Since then, he must be averaging a goal or assist for every start. Potential to be as good as Dave, but will get more credit because he'll be playing in a better team that will win more.

Another decent game, what a first tough the lad has got!

Think he's going to be fantastic. What a bargain. We'll get better and better. Very happy for him to have more game time in midfield rather than on the wing, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.