Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was alright last night. If I were Pep, I'd have mentioned him alongside with Foden and Leroy.

Thought he was excellent first half and put a couple on a plate for Jesus and the Gundogan, but second half the supply to him was just non existent and he disappeared from the game.

His skill on the ball and the control he has is just amazing....an absolute joy to watch and only 23.

Bernardo got egged in training today. The Portuguese speakers do seem to bully him a bit, in fact the whole squad do!

I'm going to be the killjoy here and say that I don't like it. It's very close to bullying. I know he's laughing along at the moment, but that's how it starts.

I'm going to be the killjoy here and say that I don't like it. It's very close to bullying. I know he's laughing along at the moment, but that's how it starts.
I agree with you. I've noticed it a bit too. It's either him or Zinchencko.

Zee being from Ukraine often fights back. But Bernardo seems nice and plays along.

I don't like any of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.