Bernardo Silva Must Start

CityInWashingtonState

Team supported
Manchester City is my team - until I fucking die.
Bernardo Silva is simply amazing - his touch is world class, he never loses the ball, his football intelligence is awesome, his movement is amazing - always on the move getting into open spaces - in short, for me, Bernardo Silva simply must start every meaningful game we play.
=======
Well, these are my thoughts - yes, formation problems could crop up, and we'll need to drop a hugely talented player to make way for him - still, make way for Bernardo Silva! We'll be far better off with him starting.
========
What are your thoughts?

Sooner have Samir Nasri.

;-))
Uh... wut? :-) LOL.
====
On a serious note... Bernardo's movement is every bit as good as Nasri's - but unlike Nasri, I can't see Bernardo causing huge dressing room problems with ego/anti-managements antics.

Bernardo Silva is like Nasri++ and much younger to boot.

If he was good enough to start why doesn't he have his own Surname?
Someone named David stole his surname - nothing he can do about that :-)

And trust me - he's going to be a regular starter within 3 months time. Pep tends to work players into his lineup.

Samir gets the nod, just
Doh!

If only Samir played for our side! :-)
============
On a side note...

how in the hell are we still in the top EPL division with a side that simultaneously started such troublemakers as Balloteilli, Tevez and Nasri - cake-man didn't help either, though this may have been down more to his agent than him personally?

Last edited:
Doh!

If only Samir played for our side! :-)
============
On a side note...

how in the hell are we still in the top EPL division with a side that simultaneously started such troublemakers as Balloteilli, Tevez and Nasri - cake-man didn't help either, though this may have been down more to his agent than him personally?

Yep, when you buy a player,the psychological make up of said player needs to be as good as skill set.
5,6 years ago we could not be quite as choosy as today.
balloon baklotelli was a manager's whim.
As I said it should not happen at today's city.

Yep, when you buy a player,the psychological make up of said player needs to be as good as skill set.
5,6 years ago we could not be quite as choosy as today.
balloon baklotelli was a manager's whim.
As I said it should not happen at today's city.
+1
Couldn't agree more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.